Karma is hard to keep track of. No human is perfect and is constantly making mistakes; unitentionally or intentionally. So I guess my karma would be average, I can't really compare.
Honestly, I can not think of a day I would ever want to take back. Because then I wouldn't be wear I am now. If I took away my parents divorce I would not be in this school, I would not have my half sister Melody. If I kept my first boyfriend. I would never have met my current boyfriend who i love alot. If I would have taken back a fight, then I wouldn't learn my lesson. So when I was asked this question, I honestly couldn't think of anything I woulod want to take back. Because I believe from the worst experience can always come a better result. I read a book called "White Chocolate Moments" by Lori Wick. Its about a girl whos parents die in a tragic car accident when she is little. She ends up having to live with her Grandpa. But her Grandpa loves his other grand daughter and pays no attention to her. So right when the girl turns 18 she leaves. One day the grandpas assistant is dying and on his death bed he tells the grandpa all the things he has done wrong in his life. So the grandpa starts to go to church and find the purpose of his life. In the end the grandpa reunites with his grand daughter and they both become christians and the girl finds the man of her dreams. I think this is a great example of how good things can come out of bad things.
No comments:
Post a Comment